*Competition now closed*
Stand a chance to win a 2 night luxury stay for you and a friend at the beautiful Vineyard on the Hill Guest House in Nelspruit.
To enter the competition, head over to our Facebook page tell us what is the one special thing you look for in a guest house before booking a stay. Leave your answer in the comment section of the post “April Giveaway”.
Whether it is a delicious breakfast you look forward to first thing in the morning, or perhaps free unlimited wifi that will have you scrolling for days, we want to know what is the most important feature to you.
Vineyard on the Hill Facebook Giveaway Rules:
- Eligibility: This competition is open only to those who enter on our Facebook page and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of South Africa, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Vineyard on the Hill, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Vineyard on the Hill Guest House as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 4 April 2018 and ending 25 April 2018. All online entries must be received by 23:59 on the 25th of April 2018.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by commenting on the promotional post on our Facebook page. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Vineyard on the Hill. You may enter multiple times, but it will not increase your chances of winning. You must provide the information as requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Vineyard on the Hill.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive “two nights stay for two persons at Vineyard on the Hill Guest House Nelspruit, including breakfast each morning during their stay”. The prize must be redeemed and used by the Winner before 30 November 2018 and is subject to availability at the time of booking. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Vineyard on the Hill Guest House at the time of booking.
- No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Vineyard on the Hill’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation travelling costs to and from Nelspruit, any and all local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Vineyard on the Hill to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend absolutely on a random selection by Vineyard on the Hill.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected randomly by Vineyard on the Hill Guest House. Winner will be notified via their Facebook page or via available contact details within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Vineyard on the Hill Guest House shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 60 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT VINEYARD ON THE HILL GUEST HOUSE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this campaign, You understand and agree that Vineyard on the Hill Guest House, anyone acting on behalf of Vineyard on the Hill Guest House, and Vineyard on the Hill Guest House’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Vineyard on the Hill Guest House from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Vineyard on the Hill Guest House may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Vineyard on the Hill Guest House reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Vineyard on the Hill Guest House’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Vineyard on the Hill Guest House may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Vineyard on the Hill Guest House. Vineyard on the Hill Guest House reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Vineyard on the Hill Guest House has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Vineyard on the Hill Guest House reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Vineyard on the Hill Guest House and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SOUTH AFRICA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Mpumalanga having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Vineyard on the Hill Guest House, 18 Sheppard Dr, Ext 2, Nelspruit, 1200. Requests must be received no later than 31/07/2018.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Vineyard on the Hill Guest House, 18 Sheppard Dr, Ext 2, Nelspruit, 1200.
- Facebook: The Campaign is hosted by Vineyard on the Hill Guest House, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering the competition, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.